31 August 2008


Well...we are over on the westside for the Seattle Cougar football game - I had to do some recruiting - and now we're getting some family time as well, visiting Chuck's parents and sister (& our niece & nephew). As soon as we arrived I was informed that I needed to update the photos of Grace and house addition because apparently people do check this blog out and I haven't been updating it frequently enough! :-) So...here's an update! I have uploaded new photos in both categories and hopefully everyone will be happy...and hopefully I'll be able to keep up as my travel schedule kicks into high gear next week, along with homework assignments (yup, 2 classes again this semester). I'll do my best as we all know Chuck is not likely to learn and start keeping this up himself anytime soon! ;-)
Enjoy the pics and more soon....

No comments: