Well Christmas has officially come and gone and the two giant boxes - filled with other boxes, plastic casing & shredded wrapping - are the evidence that Grace & Kellan were on the "NICE" list, Santa got the letter that Grace wrote at daycare and that our two little kiddos are very loved by their family - mommy, daddy, auntie/uncles, grand & great-grandparents and some very special friends who we lump into the family category!
Surprise, surprise Grace made out with the most loot...and when asked she will tell you that she got her bouncy ball, duckie and of course...she got her guitar!!!! She also has a "computer" that she got that she can type on while mommy is "doing homework" on my laptop (like right now!). She also got some great clothes - dress-up and regular - a new dolly, Barbie Jeep, Polly Pockets...the list goes on...
Kellan got a few things too - some rattles, clothes and a couple books, but most of us figured that this year...well, he won't be missing much!
On Christmas Eve Grace & I made special cookies cookies for Santa...Grace did a fabulous job decorating but it was hard because she wanted to lick the spoon after every cookie! :-) After we finally coaxed her to bed (she thought maybe if she stayed up as long as possible she might see Santa) then we had to stay up trying to frantically wrap the presents that we had procrastinated on.
Both kiddos were up by 530am so it was a very short night, but worth it in the end! They both had a great Christmas, we had a simple ham dinner with the grandparents & Uncle Sam and then to bed early...phew!
I got a special present...not for Christmas, but something I've been waiting on for almost 2 years...my extra kitchen cabinets!! Gma/Gpa DeMeerleer got here today and are going to help us get them hung so I will have them before the new year....YEAH!!
Hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas and we wish you love, peace and happiness!








1 comment:
Sounds like you had a GREAT Christmas!! I am still on vacation enjoying time with family. I love the picture of Kellan and Grace in their Christmas Pjs and also Reindeer Kellan. Have fun with your new cabinets.
Post a Comment