04 April 2010

Way behind...I know...

So lots has been going on - that's my excuse and reasoning for why I haven't kept up on the blog the way I was previously. 
We've been to the Westside for a weekend at G/G DeMeerleer's, wrapped up swim lessons (with a couple of doozy ear infections to boot...), Kellan started crawling and hasn't looked back since (on to scaling furniture and chasing Apollo), he also cut two little chicklet teeth, Grace turned 3 complete with a princess-party, Chuck has started a few outside yard projects I've been badgering him about for AWHILE, I've been working like a manic to kepp caught up and try to get a little ahead (impossible I think...) before I head to China, celebrated Easter, had a Pampered Chef party..............
Really, we've been living at Mach 10 and are gonna have to crash sometime - maybe in 5-10 years when we don't have to run to keep up with the kiddos and everything else! :-)
So...rather than drawing it out more - and because I know this upload is gonna take awhile - I'll post some pictures, videos and DEFINITELY check the picture and video bars on the right for all the latest and greatest...this is just a quick few that I really loved.

No comments: