Still up...as much as I should be getting sleep given the festivities that lie ahead, but after getting our Christmas cards out much later than I wanted and forgot the return address - as well as the year-in-review letter that I wanted to include...I figured maybe one or two people would look here for an update. Maybe...
So with that, an update!
Grace is anxiously waiting for Santa and Christmas!!! Kellan...well he just wants to take about the lights on the tree and aggravate his sister in any way he can. Letters went out to Santa a couple weeks ago (and so glad that I had to help write them to get a few ideas) and now it's just waiting to see if we'll get some snow to make it a white Christmas.
The semster ended in its typical whirlwind fashion for me -- I passed both my classes, even the mini-comp final in one of them (super stressful, but great practice for the real thing in a couple months) and got all the vet school stuff buttoned down. Chuck has stayed busy at the store...as well as with city council, house projects and just keeping up with the kiddos. We are both looking forward to staying home for Christmas and having a fairly low-key holiday.
I am starting to get sleepy, so it's off to bed and more to come soon!!!
23 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment