17 February 2009

Feb. update

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I did an update...slacking, I know (& my sister reminds me too!).
So what's new & exciting...hmmm....
well the last few weeks have been very busy for us - I've been up to my eyeballs in interviews for work...all those students who want to get into vet school, class, a great friend's wedding over on the Westside which also = time visiting Chuck's folks. Then Chuck went to Vegas for a week for the World Furniture Market (oh so he says...but he did come home with more $$ than he left with and won me an ipod shuffle, so I won't give him too much flack!) so Carol came and stayed to help with Gracie. Little did she know that I would get REALLY sick so she ended up with an almost-two-year-old and a semi-invalid/sickie to take care of! She was fantastic and I'm SO thankful she was here to help or Grace and I would have had a pretty rough go of it. Incidentally, I'm doing much better now, but whatever bug I got hung on for almost a week...uggg!
Hmmm.....other news....trying to make yard/landscaping/build-a-deck plans for spring and summer.....what else...still trapshooting....anything else???? Oh yah - we're expecting again! Yup, #2 on the way circa late August 2009. We'll keep updates coming on gender, etc. as we find out, because YES...we will find out. So far we are 12 and a half weeks and I have been sick, tired, itchy, sick....you name it, this go'round has been 180degrees different from Gracie. We'll see what that really ends up "meaning" (so many wivestales and assumptions).
So, I think that about sums it up.... more when there's anything to tell.

No comments: