12 September 2009

A baby Cougar

So I have actually gotten some crap - from a few different sources - about why Kellan hasn't been wearing more Cougar gear/why I didn't have Cougar pix of him/why haven't we taken him to a game yet....
GEEZ!
Answers....we only have one Cougar newborn onesie (we got some other sizes, but he's jsut not big enough yet)...I hadn't really had a chance (getting there...) and between the fact that the Cougs are playing only their 2nd game of the season as I type this post & the crazy sickness/flu that is all over the WSU campus, I haven't really felt like showing him off at a tailgate would be the smartest thing to do - call me a bad Coug if you want, but I'd rather keep him healthy (especially since his cold is subsiding and he can breathe better again).
But........all that said - I was inspired yesterday. I was watching the TODAY show (as I do every morning to catch up with what's going on in the world) and just about the time the show was going to switch from hard news to soft stories...the first piece was about a photographer in the midwest who only shoots newborns-6 week old babies (think Anne Geddes-type pix) and she gave some tips/ideas. As a result - Kellan was fed, I warmed up the house and a Coug photo shoot ensued! :-)
Here's a couple of my fav's....more in the Kellan slideshow. Enjoy & GO COUGS!!

No comments: